- Console overview
¶ Console Overview
The console is where you can manage manage all aspects of your Authing resource and configuration.
In Authing Console (opens new window), you can configure and modify Authing's resources, users and other information.
The following table contains a brief overview of the different Console pages and what you can do on each:
You can check users' Login Activities, such as:
You can create and manage applications, such as:
You can connect to third-party identity sources, such as:
|Users & Roles|
You can manage all users in the system, such as:
You can focus on resources, based on PBAC for fine-grained authorization management, such as:
You can find the API, SDK you need for development.
|Rules & Hooks|
You can find Pipeline, Webhook, and custom password functions to enhance the flexibility and scalability of the authentication process.
You can view user operation logs and administrator logs.
You can upgrade service and check order details.
You can configure the application panel and create related synchronization tasks.
You can edit or delete user pools, modify the configuration of the message service:
¶ Application list
¶ Application Details
In this page, you can configure the OIDC protocol, the OAuth2.0 protocol and the SAML protocol, modify the application display configuration, etc.
¶ Social Login社会化身份源
Authing can connect to Social Logins, Enterprise Connections and Custom Databases Connections.
¶ Social Login
¶ Enterprise Connections
¶ Custom Databases
¶ Users & Roles
¶ User Detail
¶ Organization's Directory
¶ Registration Whitelist
¶ Privilege Management
You can find necessary information such as API and SDK for development on the Developers page.
¶ Rules & Hooks
Authing's Pipeline, Webhook, and custom password functions can greatly enhance the flexibility in the authentication process and empower users to automate complex scenarios.
¶ Custom Password Encryption
¶ Audit Logs
You can view the recent user activity log and administrator activity log.
¶ User Activity Logs
User Activity Logs
¶ Administrator Activity Logs
Administrator Activity Logs
¶ Application Panel
¶ Sync Center
¶ Basic Settings
¶ Security Informatio
- Security Domain (CORS).
- JWT Expiration Time.
- Prohibiting the registration.
- Frequent registration restrictions.
- Limitation of failed logins.
- Set New Registered Email Default To be Verified.
¶ Message Service
¶ Email Templates
There are four types of email templates can be configured in the email template:
- Welcome Email :This email will be sent if the user registers with the email.
- Verification Email : If the user registers with the email, a verification email will be sent to the user to verify the email, and the user can click the link to complete the verification.
- Change Password : This email will be sent when the user requests to change the password, with a verification code attached to the email, and the user needs to fill in this verification code to complete the password modification.
- Reset password : When the user forgets the password, the system will send this password reset email, with a verification code attached to the email, and the user will be able to reset the password after submitting the verification code and new password.
¶ Third-party Email Providers
You can customize the mail server on this page.
Third-party Email Providers
For more information:配置邮件服务和模版
¶ SMS Verification Service
SMS verification allows users to log in with a one-time password sent to their phone in the form of SMS. Currently, SMS template modification is not supported.